The explosion-proof copper wrench is the most commonly used hand tool for explosion-proof tools.
Although it is an explosion-proof tool, you should also pay attention to it when using it: explosion-proof copper wrench products cannot be used with excessive force, nor can you use sleeves or tie other metal rods to lengthen the arm, and use a hammer to strike (except for knocking on the wrench) The method of screw fasteners.
The material of the explosion-proof copper wrench is divided into two kinds of aluminum bronze and beryllium bronze, among which the working surface hardness of the aluminum bronze material is above HRC25°, the tensile strength δ b> 75-85kgf/mm2, and all other technical indicators have reached the advanced level of similar foreign products. Continuous use in the flammable gas ethylene (concentration 7.8%) space ensures safety, and impact (collision), friction, and drop hammers do not produce spark explosions.
The process of using the hammer drill chuck is as follows:
1. First, remove the sludge on the surface of the broken bolt, use the center gun to kill the center of the section, and then use an electric drill to install a drill with a diameter of 6-8 mm to drill the hole in the center of the section. Note that the hole must be drilled through. After the hole is drilled through, remove the small drill bit, replace it with a 16 mm diameter drill bit, and continue to enlarge and drill through the hole of the broken bolt.
2. Take a welding rod with a diameter of less than 3.2 mm, use a small and medium current to build up welding from the inside to the outside of the drill hole of the broken bolt, and take the half of the entire length of the broken bolt at the beginning of the welding. Do not start the arc when starting the welding. It is too long to avoid burning through the outer wall of the broken bolt. After surfacing to the upper-end surface of the broken bolt, continue to surfacing a cylinder of 14-16 mm in diameter and 8-10 mm in height.
3. After the surfacing is completed, hammer the end face of the hammer with a hammer to vibrate the broken bolt along its axis. Due to the heat generated by the previous arc and the subsequent cooling, plus the vibration at this time, the broken bolt will be caused. There is looseness between the threads of the body.
4. After welding, let it cool, use a plum wrench to twist around the nut while it is hot, or tap the end face of the nut with a small hammer while twisting back and forth, so that the broken bolt can be taken out.
5. Carefully observe that when a small number of rust leaks from the fracture after tapping, you can take the nut of M18 and put it on the stud of the surfacing, and weld the two together.
The above information is provided by the non-sparking tool factory.
Copyrights © Rarlon Special tools industrial Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved