1. Prevent the formation of various explosive mixtures in advance:
Such as closed operations, sealed packaging, etc., strictly prevent leakage, and prevent the accumulation of combustible dust or gas, and regularly check and maintain equipment, devices, and piping.
2. Adopt various safety devices and facilities:
Such as various emergency stop devices, monitoring devices, control devices (component or temperature control devices, etc.), signaling devices, alarm devices, flame arrester devices, water sealing devices, safety valves, check valves, pressure gauges, and other automatic devices.
3. Eliminate all ignition sources
Measures to control various ignition sources: control the flow rate of gas or liquid, material ratio, feeding sequence, raw material purity during the operation process, eliminate the use of steel tools, use explosion-proof tools that will not produce sparks due to friction and impact, and smoking has strictly prohibited The use of mobile phones and other communication facilities are strictly prohibited, and explosion-proof lamps and explosion-proof equipment are used on site. Our company provides explosion-proof hand tools.
4. Inerting and dilution measures:
Replace air with N2, CO, etc., strengthen natural, mechanical ventilation, and other measures.
5. Flame-resistant structure and anti-explosion structure of the building:
Such as the flame-resistant and explosion-proof structure of the building, the explosion-proof and pressure-resistant structure of the container, and the production equipment.
6. Explosion-proof fire isolation and spacing measures:
Such as the establishment of explosion-proof walls, firewalls, oil embankments, and other facilities and maintain the distance between fire and explosion.
7. Pressure relief measures:
Including high-pressure explosive containers, pressure relief of factory buildings, venting design, etc.
Classification of places adjacent to explosion hazard areas:
1. When the explosion hazard area is separated by a partition wall with a door, the partition line between the adjacent site level and the partition wall between the adjacent factory buildings in the explosion hazard area is dense and non-combustible entities. It is made of sturdy non-combustible material, and has sealing measures and automatic closing devices.
2. The wind pressure of the hazardous area grade of the underground place adjacent to the explosion hazardous area is higher than the air pressure of the hazardous area or other effective measures are taken to prevent the explosive mixture from invading and accumulating.
3. When the wind pressure of an underground place cannot be guaranteed to be higher than that of a dangerous place, the danger level of the underground place should be one level higher than that of the adjacent dangerous place.
The above information is provided by spark freehand tools supplier.